Surftoberfest 2018 is our Second Annual Oktoberfest.
Enjoy a great brew with an amazing view, and make a difference today. We will have awesome music and food for purchase. Your ticket purchase includes admission, t-shirt, a tasting glass, and UNLIMITED tastings. Your full ticket purchase proceeds provide healthy back surgery & health alternatives to Single parents, Veterans, and economically disadvantaged persons. You’re ticket is 100% tax deductible.
Saturday, October 13, 2018 2-6PM
Hello Betty Fish House
211 Mission Ave., Oceanside surftoberfest CA
Musical Performance by:
Ross has been featured on the Vans Warped Tour summer 2014, 2015 and 2016 Taking him into the national spotlight. His album, "Live Your Dreams", and debut single, "Let Go and Fly", charted at #52 on the nation wide charts as well as being featured on San Diego local radio stations
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 WILL BE ADMITTED.
- All attendees, including designated drivers, must show a current valid form of ID at the gate and must be over the age of 21 to enter the event.
- No children, toddlers, or infants will be allowed in the event.
- No refunds will be issued to patrons under the age of 21 attempting to enter Surftoberfest.
- No pets or other animals are permitted except guide/service dogs.
- No firearms or weapons may be brought into the event.
- No smoking/vaping or drugs are allowed at the Surftoberfest event!
- Anyone engaging in disruptive conduct including fighting, using/displaying offensive language or any other conduct disruptive to operations or patrons will result in eviction and/or arrest